Paul Oldfield, Participation Leader, Tennis West
❝Danielle was our guest speaker at Tennis Wests ‘Girls In Tennis Camp’ held at Broome Tennis Club.
She told her inspiring story of the journey she took to achieve her dreams of competing on a global stage at the 2016 Rio Olympics and that the girls should strive to be the best they can be. I found Danielle’s; passion, professionalism, kindness and honesty were infectious.
She went above and beyond her role of guest speaker as she spent the whole day spending quality time with the girls and all staff, participating in the events of that day.
I will certainly be using Danielle’s services and experiences for future events, and I highly recommend her for your events too.❞
Get Danielle to share her unique “Unlikely Olympian” story that encapsulated the message of going after your dreams–no matter how unlikely– or get her to focus in on her expert topics:
Passion + Purpose
- The most common question in personal development is “What is my purpose?” Learn Danielle’s unique method of combining your Gifts & Passions to find that purpose in this portion of life, as well as see the symbols that life has given you to show you your path.
- See the purpose in every moment
- Know your Gifted Passions
- Find more fulfillment by tricking passions through life
Overcoming Adversity & Fear
- We all have adversity in our life, however the ones that have the ability to shift their perspective and see it as their greatest gifts are the ones that soar. Receive tools to overcome adversity & fear to turn it into blessings and then take inspired action in your life.
- Strategies to have foresight to avoid major adversities
- Techniques to move through arising adversities
- LEAP formula to overcome fear and take action
Logan K Howlett, JP; Mayor, City of Cockburn (WA)
❝Danielle Kettlewell was invited by the City of Cockburn to address its Junior Sports Travel Award recipients on Monday 30th April 2018.
Parents, coaches, staff and elected members from the City, together with the award recipients were treated to an amazing presentation by Danielle of her sports journey from eight years of age to the current day and what drove her to excel in the sport of synchronised swimming. Danielle’s message to award recipients was targeted to all present with a delivery style that covered the passion, discipline, respect, commitment, individual and team values and perseverance required if you were going to excel in your chosen sport.
As I stated on the night; Danielle’s presentation was one of the best, if not the best, delivery I had ever heard from an elite athlete. Her skills as a motivational speaker were simply superb.❞
Mindfulness + Gratitude
- A life unnoticed is a life unlived. Come back to practices of mindfulness and gratitude to truly feel the beauty of the journey of your life. Through sharing simple practices of mindfulness have access to more joy, fulfillment, alignment, intuition and clarity in your life.
- Techniques to find presence in any moment
- Understand the power of forgiveness to deeply immerse in gratitude
- Daily habits to cultivate more mindfulness
Clearing Limiting Beliefs
- Our limiting beliefs from the stories, experiences and journeys of our life become stored in our subconscious mind which runs 95% of our life. Understand the importance to becoming clear on these belief systems that don’t serve us so we can live in more fulfillment, accelerate our growth and access our true greatness.
- Understand where and how the limiting beliefs are developed
- Awareness on personal limiting beliefs & the affect on your life
- Strategies to break through beliefs to accesses deeper potential
Donna O'Hara, St. Agustine's Elementary School, Grade 7 teacher
❝Thank you again for sharing your story with us. The staff couldn’t stop talking about your presentation. Not only were you great for the kids, but staff members were inspired. It really did bring tears of joy to my eyes.❞